Our Behind the Scenes Tour is a 30-minute experience where you'll get to see a day in the life of an aquarist and learn all about how we care for our sea creatures! Tickets are just $10!
WHAT YOU'LL SEE AND DO
- Learn about the Florida Reef Tract Rescue Project and see our rescued corals
- Find out how we replicate the ocean in our tanks to keep our sea creatures healthy and happy
- See what our creatures eat and how we prepare underwater meals
- Learn about our breeding efforts and you might just get a peek at some baby sea creatures
- Get a preview of our newly acquired sea creatures that are not ready for display yet
- Learn how we keep our sea creatures healthy (they get checkups too!)
- Get a birds-eye-view of our ocean tanks by walking above the surface at our Ocean Overlook
- Put your knowledge to the test by helping our fish experts with feeding time!
Please choose a time for your Behind the Scenes Tour at least 1 hour after your General Admission ticket time. Each member of your party ages 3+ will need a Behind the Scenes Tour ticket. Children ages 2 and under are free.
For more information please click HERE.