When planning a trip to SEA LIFE, try to choose a date that falls outside the attraction's busiest times. Lines are usually shorter on weekdays versus weekends. The attraction is busiest between 10am and 3pm. Note: School field trip season occurs September - mid December and January - mid May of each year. Mornings are typically busier than afternoons.
Articles in this section
- How long can I normally expect a visit to last?
- Can I take a stroller or buggy around SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium?
- What is the best time to visit?
- What facilities are available for very young children?
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- Can I take any animals or pets to SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium?
- Are we able to leave and re-enter the attraction?