When collecting tickets we ask that you bring photographic identification with you. This would need to be a valid document with both your name and a clear photograph on it. We suggest a full or provisional drivers licence or a passport.
Articles in this section
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- If I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- Do I need to print off my email confirmation?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of booking?
- What do I need to collect my tickets and where do I go?
- I have not received my ticket email confirmation, what should I do?
- I have not received my print at home tickets?
- I have lost my booking confirmation number?
- Do you offer e-ticket / print at home option?